Monday 7 October 2013

Year 3 Final Project: Research

The Project this year involves choosing a site of your own and creating your own brief for the site. I therefore chose a site in Chorley (Lancashire) which is the former location of an Initial Textile Factory. The site is located towards the outskirts of Chorley but within a heavily populated area.

The above photograph shows the research I conducted for the site, it includes three maps of the location of my site (in Blue Highlighter pen) at different scales to show how it relates to the wider area, planning forms for both full and outline permission, Chorley Local Plan pages relevant to the site and three planning permission data sheets for plans which have already been passed. I shall use this information to help decide what use my site would be best for.

No comments:

Post a Comment